vPedals are Windows 10 compatible
Win 8.1 requires a registry update.
vPedal suggests that you use the Windows Media Player – for PC
or vPedal OMNI – for MAC
in May 2012 NCH Software revised the Free version of Express Scribe to work only with an AltoEdge Products.
vPedals, still work however, with the licensed version of Express Scribe.
PC – Hardware Installation info:
vP-1 Install – 3 Switch USB Footpedal
vP-4 MKII – IOS – released 2017
vP-4 MKII Install – Blue Tooth LE Footpedal
vDictate Install – USB Dictation Controler
Windows Media Player 11 plug-in – installed on millions of pcs – its free
HotKey Application– its free
JoyToKey – its free
iTunes – Pc – its free
Winamp Plug-in – its free
RealPlayer 11 Plug-in – its free
vPedal Omni – its free
Joystick test for OSX – its free
vPedalPlayer – its free
Serial Port Install – Legacy Port
Games Port Install – Legacy Port
Using Firefox + Chrome Gamepad API with vPedal
Telephone support via our US based reseller.
Shorthand Writers: if you purchased a vPedal from Stenograph Corp
the support number is 1.800.323.4247 x7502. or Email them
We don’t have a copy of CaseCatylist and as such are not in a position to help you with your issues.
We have tried to get support for vPedals from these companies but have been unsuccessful so far. Please contact them & urge them to include support for vPedals in the next version of their software.
Winscribe, Quickscribe, Dictaphone
Please include the information requested in the 8 items below BEFORE you email us.
1. “Proof of Purchase” information from vPedal > such as > invoice number / cart number / worldpay transaction number etc.
2. What kind of vPedal did you purchase – games, serial port or usb?
3. What is the configuration of your computer? – (on PC > to find out > go to start > settings>control panel > system > general)
4. How much memory ?
5. What kind of cpu ( pentium I etc) ?
6. What version of operating system, WIN10 /Win7/ OSX etc..
7. What steps have you already taken to troubleshoot your issue? ( i.e. trying the vPedal on another computer….. if possible)
8. A description of your issue.